P: (484) 432-1387
A: 303 South St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
Creative and talented Cambodian visual artist with deep expertise in contemporary sculpture and textile art. Well-versed in all aspects of artistic design, creation, installation and communication.
Stacey Lee Webber - Artist Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 06/2018 - Current
Helping with design idea and embroidery skill in The Costume Party project.
The University Of The Arts - Student Advisory Board
Philadelphia , PA • 05/2018 - 05/2019
Bring ideas and input from fellow student to the president of the University of the Arts, followed-up on ideas and initiatives, and be engaged representative of the student body.
Alex Da Corte - Studio Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 01/2019 - 02/2019
Worked on Venice Biennale project, Upholstery wall pieces.
The University Of The Arts - Teaching Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 08/2017 - 10/2018
Organized and guided activities for students, including pattern making, sewing, screen printing and fabric dye.
Mi-Kyoung Lee - Artist Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 12/2017 - 07/2018
Helped create fiber art installations for local and international exhibitions.
Madalynne Intimate - Studio Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 07/2017 - 09/2017
· Managed customer expectations with open consultations and frequent communication.
· Coordinated translation of labels and sales materials.
Kay Healy - Artist Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 06/2017 - 07/2017
Worked on assisting elderly to create art project, planning and organizing art material at Newcourtland elder service.
Philadelphia Art Alliance - Exhibition Assistant
Philadelphia, PA • 05/2017 - 06/2017
· Handled lighting set up, operation and equipment maintenance for various newscasts.
· Maintained all areas in neat and clean fashion.
· Handled glass pieces installation
Small World - Associate Creative Director
Phnom Penh , Cambodia • 08/2013 - 08/2014
· Participated in meetings with producers and production crew to keep program in step with creative vision.
Silk Thread - Store Co-Manager
Phnom Penh , Cambodia • 07/2006 - 06/2010
· Supervised creation of exciting merchandise displays to catch attention of store customers.
· Project manager on public exhibition at the National Museum of Cambodia
· 2019 Kimmel Center: Artist residence show (Naturally Artificial)
· 2019 The University of the Arts: Art Unleashed 2019
· 2018 The Philadelphia Furniture Show
· 2018 Tyler School of Arts: All Philly Art School Show (Student Debt Crisis)
· 2017 The University of the Arts: Costume Performance Show (Chiaroscuro)
· 2017 Kimmel Center: Fine art exhibition (Back to Nature)
2019-2020 The University of the Arts: Fiber Residency artist
2019 Rosalie Borowsky Belkin Award in Fiber
2018 Surface Design Association Membership Award
2018 University of the Arts: Crafts and Material Studies Award
2018 Lenore G. Tawney Scholarship award
2018 Haystack Art School Collaborative Award
Skilled in Photoshop
Natural Dye on fabric
Drawing and sketching
Ceramic, Hand Building
The University of The Arts
Philadelphia, PA • 2019
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Crafts And Material Studies
· Majored in Fibers
· Member of President Advisory Board
Arrowmont School of Arts And Crafts
Color And The Variable Print Matrix
Haystack Mountain School of Crafts
Deer Isle, ME